Permit to Drive
Ensuring that only those drivers issued with a Permit to Drive are allowed access to your organisation's fleet resources
Why choose Continuum's Permit to Drive (P2D) solution?
The permit to drive service is an auditable and intuitive layer of management information, assisting fleet operators and managers to ensure their drivers are meeting their policy requirements and duty of care responsibilities.
Drivers are notified once they are granted a permit to drive, as well as if the permit is revoked. System users will receive notification alerts highlighting whether employees are compliant with company policy.
Our market-leading Permit to Drive solution:
- Enables immediate manager look up for individualdriver compliance within the Continuum platform
- Allows tracking of overall HSE “Duty of Care” compliance rating
- Ability to configure individual company P2D to meetvariable fleet requirements and vehicle categories
- Dynamic manager dashboard to view all P2D dataSupport & manage drivers who are close to losing their P2D
- Protect your business and brand reputation in the event of an incident