TTC Continuum's Mobile App for driving behaviour, telematics, vehicle condition checks and expense management
Continuum Mobile App
Complete management and reporting of your entire fleet’s vehicle condition, expenses management and driver behaviour, all within one easy to use smartphone app.
Our market-leading Mobile App delivers the following benefits:
- Makes use of the driver’s smartphone
- Android & iOS app versions (4G, Wi-Fi)
- No additional hardware required
- Monitors driver behaviour and events through telematics, such as excessive speed and allocates eLearning
- Contains expense management feature
- Vehicle condition reporting feature
- Data synchronised with Driver Risk Profile and stored within the Continuum platform
- Configurable to recognise work-related and personal journeys
Driver App reduces management time of your fleet
Driver behaviour and ‘targeted' learning
Driver App records the driver’s on-road behaviour to deliver personalised learning to improve driving skills.
Various driving events are recorded due to excessive speed, braking or cornering, for example, which will automatically trigger a relevant elearning ‘intervention.’
Journey and travel expense management
Driver App reduces the administration burden of managing business travel expenses both for the driver and managers.
It provides tracking of staff journeys as either work-related or personal making it easier for expense management.
Management of your fleet’s vehicle condition
Driver App you can manage all your fleet’s vehicle condition and maintenance from one user interface.
It quickly provides visibility of vehicle issues, such as illegal tyres, and the remedial action by directing drivers to preferred suppliers for maintenance or new parts to be ordered.
Continuum’s suite of services provides the complete lifecycle of compliance, administration and driver risk management. Developing safer driver behaviours with one easy to use interface.