Safe Urban Driving
Driver Impairment – Drink & Drugs CPC
Driver CPC Modules
Safe Rural Driving
FORS LoCITY Driving
Book Online Driver CPC Periodic Training
Online Driver CPC periodic training courses available throughout 2023. Delivered by expert road safety professionals, we offer a range of Driver CPC courses to meet your drivers' five year Driver CPC requirements. Interested in a private Driver CPC course for your company's drivers? Call us today: 03330 113 113
TTC is an Approved JAUPT Centre (Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training) and offer a range of Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC) courses for professional bus, coach and LGV drivers which contribute towards drivers' 35 hours certification.
We deliver JAUPT and FORS approved Driver CPC training throughout the UK including Northern Ireland.
Professional drivers Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC) qualification lasts for 5 years. Drivers are required to complete 35 hours of training every 5-year DCPC period to be able to continue to drive in the UK.
- Select from a range of 7-hour courses
- Available in Workshop or Virtual classrooms
- Groups of up to 20 drivers (classroom) or 15 drivers (online)
- Interactive group learning
- Manager Dashboard to track Driver CPC hours and deadlines with automated alerts
- Driver CPC hours verified by driving licence checks
- Blended learning approach to meet individual learning styles
Every staff member had a positive response to the training attendees felt safe to discuss their individual behaviour and to partake in exercises and ask questions…I highly recommend TTC’s programmes.Strategic Development & Conformity Manager, Glosta Engineering
Need help tracking your drivers' DCPC compliance?
TTC's online driver management portal, Continuum, provides bus, coach and lorry operators with a cost-effective solution to manage DCPC Driver compliance requirements. Starting with a licence check, the Continuum platform:
- Ensures ongoing DCPC compliance
- Reduces the administrative burden for Fleet Managers
- Provides visibility of Driver CPC training records
- Provides instant access 24/7/365
- Scalable and flexible to your requirements
- Access to JAUPT approved course modules
- Simplifies FORS accreditation requirements
Driver CPC case studies
FORS Vulnerable Road User Funded Programme
Case Study | January 2022
FORS Safe Urban Driving for Hanson UK HGV drivers
Press Release | August 2021