Road safety trainers
We have contracts to deliver a range of driver and rider courses throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. We are always on the lookout for good trainers and would welcome applications from appropriately qualified, experienced and enthusiastic professionals who have a passion for delivering road safety education. Contract for self-employed services.
TTC is always looking to expand our national workforce of professional trainers to deliver NDORS and DDRS courses.
Below you will find details of the education programmes we deliver and the potential positions within each. Click on the title to view the ‘details’ as these contain the minimum qualifications and experienced required for each scheme and role therein:
- National Speed Awareness Course (NSAC) in-class trainer
- Safe and Considerate Driving (SCD) in-class or in-car trainer
- Rider Intervention Developing Experience (RIDE) in-class trainer:
- What’s Driving Us (WDU) in-class trainer
- Drink Drive Rehabilitation Scheme (DDRS) (behavioural change)
- Driver risk management for businesses trainers
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you would like to be considered for a position on our trainer panel, as and when one becomes available, please submit an expression of interest: