Service Delivery Agent
At TTC Group, our mission is to create safer communities and improve lives by reducing road safety risk through creative and innovative driver training courses and mobile applications. As a dynamic business we need to have the right people who are as passionate as we are about providing the very best service to our customers and clients before, during and after their voluntary training courses. As a training provider by trade, we are enthusiastic about your development and can provide some fantastic opportunities for you to develop your skills and experience in a progressive company.
To meet the changing needs of our core business and future demand, we are recruiting passionate service providers comfortable dealing with first point, inbound contact from our clients looking to book a training course. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional client journey; first time, every time through multiple channels (phone, webchat, email) for clients who have been referred to attend a Driver Trainer course, more details of which can be found here.
This role is based at our Telford Head Office, Hadley Park East (TF1 6QJ): 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (with sociable hours) with a Saturday rota (working1 in 3 during 08:30 - 14:00, with a day off in the week given). This role is a full time, permanent contract and due to the sensitive nature of the data we process, successful applicants will need to complete our Vetting process (at no cost to you).
The ideal candidate:
- A passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- Capable of communicating with a diverse customer base and achieving positive results first time
- Able to work sensitively and productively
- Agile and willing to embrace change, always looking to learn new systems or processes to improve the customer experience
- Salary of £19,500 per annum (£10.00 per hour)
- Structured training plan through our Academy system and dedicated mentor/buddy.
- Enhanced holiday allowance (25 days plus Bank Holidays)
- Paid volunteer day off
- Health Cash Plan; covering the cost of dental, optical, physio services and access to 24/7 GP's.
- Rewards partner; discounts at high street retailers, online providers and entertainment venues.
- Life insurance policy
- Performance Related Bonus
- Company equity scheme, sharing the companies success
- ULEV Car Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities to make a career within our wider Group, with Admin, Account, Automation Testing and Data Analysis roles in our future talent plans.
At TTC Group we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds and experiences. We are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
One stage, onsite interviews are planned over the coming weeks at our Telford Head Office (TF1 6QJ), with a start date soon after. We would love to hear from you so hit apply now!