Service Delivery Agent
At TTC Group, our mission is to create safer communities and improve lives by reducing risk through creative and innovative road safety solutions. As a dynamic business we need to have the right people who are as passionate as we are and with a great work culture there are fantastic opportunities for you to develop your skills and experience in a progressive company.
To meet the changing needs of our core business and future demand, we are recruiting passionate service providers comfortable dealing with first point, inbound contact from our clients. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional client journey; first time, every time through multiple channels (phone, webchat, email).
The ideal candidate:
- A passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- Capable of communicating with a diverse customer base and achieving positive results first time
- Able to work sensitively and productively in challenging situations
- Agile and willing to embrace change, always looking to learn new systems or processes to improve the customer experience
- Experience in a contact centre setting (DESIRABLE)
Why you'll love us:
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Paid volunteer day off
- Health Cash Plan; covering the cost of dental, optical services and access to GP's.
- Rewards partner; discounts at high street retailers, online providers and entertainment venues
- Performance Related Bonus
- Life insurance policy
- ULEV Car Scheme
- Regular company events
- Ongoing development
- Free onsite parking
This role is an initial fixed term contract for 6 months, with an anticipated start date of 1st October 2020. The role will be based at our Telford Head Office (TF1 6QJ); 37.5 hours per week across our core business hours (Monday - Sunday) with interviews taking place week commencing 14th September 2020. Due to the sensitive nature of data, successful applicants will have to complete Non-Police Personnel Vetting.
TTC Group is committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.