NDORS Regional Assistant Manager
Rare opportunities to join our Management Team to meet our growing demand in Cornwall and Greater London, supporting the operational delivery of driver training courses both digitally and in classroom on a self-employed/freelance basis offering you the flexibility to work at a time and frequency of your choosing with competitive day rates.
As the leading provider of road safety training and driver risk management we have a rare opportunity to join our management team to support the delivery of our contracts in Cornwall and throughout Greater London for Police referred National Driver Offender Retraining Scheme (NDORS) courses, working closely with our Regional Managers and our panel of professional road safety trainers delivering these courses virtually (over Zoom), in class and on road/practical due to increasing demand and gaining new contracts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide leadership and management to our trainer panel, ensuring we exceed our customers expectations in the delivery of NDORS workshops and compliance with UKROEd and TTC standards
- Assist in the selection, training and mentoring of new trainers from a varied and diverse background of experience
- Monitoring, appraisal and coaching of our trainer panel
- Provide CPD sessions to our trainer panel, relevant to their roles
- Produce monthly reports for the Regional Manager on areas performance
- Source and maintain appropriate training venues
- Drive local initiatives in support of Vision Zero; South West division
You will also need to either hold (or be prepared to undertake):
- A full UK Drivers Licence with no more than 6 penalty points and no disqualifications in the last 5 years
- Access to a vehicle as travel throughout Cornwall will be required for the role
- An annual, enhanced DBS check
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance
- A qualification in Quality Assurance
- A qualification in Teaching, Training or Education (such as AET, PTTLS, CertEd etc)
Why you'll love us:
In return for your passion and enthusiasm to help make our roads a safer place, we can offer day rates of £185 with mileage allowances, the chance to work with a diverse and skilled trainer panel and the chance to have a bigger impact on thousands of road users every year. This role is on a self employed/freelance basis with up to 14 days per month available with the flexibility to manage your own diary at a time and frequency to fit you. One-stage interviews are planned to take place throughout September with our Regional Manager, with start dates available soon after, depending on your availability.
If you are interested in our role, please click 'Apply Now', we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusivity
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We recognise the challenges that people with (multiple) protected characteristics may experience on the job market and in their career progression. We are fully committed to being an inclusive employer and ensuring equal opportunities. We are keen to make our workforce as diverse as possible, and we hope to attract applications from underrepresented groups, including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) people, people with a disability, and people with gender diverse identities.