At TTC Group, our mission is to create safer communities and improve lives by reducing road safety risk through creative driver training courses to over 600,000 road users every year and through our fast-growing Fleet and Driver Risk Management division providing an innovative range of driver training and risk management solutions to both large and small organisations to over 900,000 users.
As a dynamic business we need to have the right people who are as passionate as we are about our mission to protect people on the move and to support this, we have are looking to increase our Marketing and Proposition department with a brand new role to the business as Product Manager.
Working directly for our Proposition and Marketing Director, this role will lead the development and growth of a range of products across our risk and compliance portfolio. Acting as the product expert, this role will provide in-depth marketplace knowledge, understand customer’s needs and competitor offerings. You will lead the product road map, identifying future developments to innovate the in house built platform and apps that deliver our risk and compliance solutions working alongside the Training Product Manager to ensure TTC delivers an end-to-end holistic driver management solution for our customers. This is a key role acting as the conduit between customers, sales, marketing and IT; influencing the future direction of our product offerings including price, product, promotion, and market position with the goal of increasing take-up and growing customer engagement. The successful applicant will need to be hands on, enthusiastic and able to adapt their skills and experience to a niche service offering.
- Monitor competitors' products and strategies analysing strengths and weaknesses to identify opportunities for differentiation and innovation.
- Actively gather and interpret customer feedback translating these into product requirements.
- Lead product development using a deep understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and our customers to influence the product roadmap working intrinsically with IT to shape delivery.
- Be an innovator, identify new technologies that can be developed either within TTC or in-partnership to ensure we serve our products in the most engaging and interactive way.
- Understand regulatory changes that may impact our products and their development, working intrinsically with relevant in-house teams to ensure our product remain compliant.
- Identify growth opportunities through partnerships, new markets, technologies, and service offerings.
- Lead steering groups to ensure stakeholders are aligned working intrinsically with Application Managers to ensure technical delivery.
- Identify key customer segments and pipeline opportunities engaging with Sales and Marketing teams to influence sales and marketing plans.
- Develop a trusted customer panel to use within product development (Pricing, Promotion, Product, Position) as well as ‘hands on’ UX testing.
- Own the GTM strategy including steering tactics related to pricing, sales, channels, the buying journey, and product launches.
- Work alongside Marketing to shape value propositions, marketing messages and proof points producing thought leadership and oversea campaign deliverables.
- Support the sales teams at client meetings providing bespoke sales presentations, case studies and account-based marketing as required.
- Ensure Sales and Customer Services understand product offerings, are aware of new developments and provide training, FAQ’s, help as needed for product (re) launches.
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of product management, product marketing and project management within Risk and Compliance (Professional Services, Insurance or competitor space)
- Track record in product and service offerings from conception to launch within a B2B environment.
- Ability to assess customer/market needs and translate them into winning value propositions.
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A can-do entrepreneurial mindset with a resourceful approach to problem solving.
- An innovator; a background in using tech to improve the product and the customer experience.
- Analytical skills for effective decision making and trade-off’s, adept at working with data.
- A flexible and hands on approach with outstanding interpersonal skills
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate associated teams
- Creative talents and the ability to solve challenging problems
Why you'll love us:
- Salary range between £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Home working contract
- Company equity scheme, sharing in the companies success with a cash payment
- Enhanced holiday allowance (25 days plus Bank Holidays)
- Paid volunteer day off
- Health Cash Plan; covering the cost of dental, optical, physio services and access to 24/7 GP services for you and your children.
- Rewards partner; discounts at high street retailers, online providers and entertainment venues.
- Life insurance policy
- ULEV Car Scheme
This role is a full time, permanent contract based on 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday (09:00 - 17:00).
At TTC Group we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds and experiences. We are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you are interested in joining us in this exciting role, we would love to hear from you so hit apply now before the 30th November 2023. Virtual interviews are planned for early December with a two stage process in place.