Online Course Support
An exciting, permanent opportunity to support the delivery of our digital courses through Zoom; being the first point of contact for technical issues and queries from customers and trainers to meet current and future demand.
To meet the increasing demand for our innovative online training courses, we are recruiting for a dedicated team to provide first point, technical assistance to clients who are accessing TTC’s digital courses through multiple video conferencing platforms and for handling enquiries and supportive needs from existing customers such as testing and trouble shooting before attending their course. As a dynamic business we need to have the right people who are as passionate about service as we are and in return can offer a great work culture with fantastic opportunities for you to develop your skills and experience in a progressive, forward looking company.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a solid knowledge of video conferencing systems; Zoom/Microsoft Teams etc
- Capable of communicating with a diverse customer base with varying degrees of technical ability, achieving positive results first time
- Able to work sensitively and productively in challenging situations
- Agile and willing to embrace change, always looking to learn new systems or processes to improve the customer experience and support other colleagues and departments as needed
- Experience in a first line support role (DESIRABLE)
- Great communication skills and a passion to deliver exceptional customer service
Why you'll love us:
- Competitive salary of £20,000 per annum plus performance related bonus
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Paid volunteer day off
- Company Equity plan
- Hybrid working available for evening and weekend shifts
- Health Cash Plan; covering the cost of dental, optical services, 24/7 access to GP's and many more.
- Rewards partner; discounts at high street retailers, online providers and entertainment venues.
- Life insurance policy
- ULEV Car Scheme
- Regular company events
- Ongoing development
This role is full time, permanent based at our Telford Head Office, 37.5 hours per week during our core business hours (Monday - Friday; 07:00 - 19:00, weekends 07:00-12:00) with onsite interviews taking place throughout October in a COVID secure workplace. Due to the sensitive nature of data, successful applicants will have to complete Non-Police Personnel Vetting (at no cost to applicants).
We would love to hear from you, get in touch now!
We recognise the challenges that people with (multiple) protected characteristics may experience on the job market and in their career progression. We are fully committed to being an inclusive employer and ensuring equal opportunities. We are keen to make our workforce as diverse as possible, and we hope to attract applications from underrepresented groups, including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) people, people with a disability, and people with gender diverse identities.