Management Information Analyst
Permanent, remote position maintaining and improving our existing management information to support our diverse Group to remain innovative, dynamic and meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
At TTC Group we are the leading provider of Road Safety education and pioneers in Risk Management adept at developing innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future. To support our diverse business we are looking for a passionate MI Analyst to join our dynamic team to maintain and improve our existing management information to provide visually appealing and insightful, accessible reports to technical and non-technical audiences.
Working collaboratively across our Group and all stakeholders from Board to external clients, we are looking for a candidate proven in delivering accurate and timely reports whilst being comfortable liaising with varied departments across our business to understand planned system developments and in turn, future reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a formal qualification in Management Information or Business Information reporting (or at least 3 years experience in a similar role)
- Expert in Microsoft Power BI - Essential
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Cosmos DB
- Prior use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Be able to travel to our Telford Head Office (TF1) and Hemel Hempstead Office (HP2) as needed.
Why you'll love us:
We are proud of what we do and how we do it, and that is all due to our talented and passionate teams. As a training organisation, practicing what we preach is incredibly important to us; by investing in personal development and encouraging people to be the best they can be, we have a positive and forward looking workplace environment that will support you to thrive in work in addition to offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Private medical/dental insurance
- ULEV Salary Sacrifice scheme
- Volunteer day off
- On-site parking
- Company events and social hours
- Life insurance
- Fully remote role with occasional travel to 2 offices in Telford, Shropshire and Hemel Hempstead.
TTC Group is committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Remote interviews are planned to take place week commencing the 12th October 2020 with a two stage process; virtual interview followed by a technical assessment.
Application deadline: 09/10/2020