IT Support Technician
Permanent, full time position in our exciting IT Team, based at our Telford Head Office with responsibility for all hardware and maintenance of our core infrastructure technologies across 3 offices and hundreds of remote users. Hybrid role with potential for office and remote working split, exposure to some of the latest technologies and support with development and qualifications.
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician to join us with the responsibility for the core infrastructure technologies that support the CRM and digital topologies as well as maintenance of PCs/laptops, servers, network and security alongside end-user-computing.
Serving front line technical support for three offices, alongside several hundred remote workers we are looking for someone who can act quickly in crisis situations with a calm and measured approach, recommending appropriate IT solutions to fit the business need.
- Office365 administration
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Diagnose and solve hardware and software faults
- Order from and maintain good relations with our suppliers
- Assist the IT manager with project work to grow the technology infrastructure of the company
- Performs one-on-one computer coaching on technology when necessary
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Willingness to help and a customer focus
- Network knowledge – ideally WatchGuard technologies
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE)
- 4+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- 2+ years’ experience on current network operating systems
- Network security – extensive knowledge of one of the leading SIEM platforms
- Good understanding of VMware 6.x or above
- Good understanding of Azure – primary from an infrastructure perspective
- Good understanding with Cloud telephony
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Private medical/dental insurance
- ULEV Salary Sacrifice scheme
- Volunteer day off
- On-site parking
- Company events and social hours
- Life insurance
- Hybrid role with remote working opportunities, although must be able to travel to our Telford Head Office as necessary.
TTC Group is committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.