Fleet and CPC trainers
Our fleet and driver risk management division is ambitious and fast growing; we are always interested in hearing from professional trainers who have the drive to be part of a forward-thinking and dynamic team working with some prestigious clients delivering traditional and innovative driver training on a self employed basis.
Our Fleet and Driver Risk Management division is a fast-growing business, offering a innovative range of driver training and risk management solutions to both large and small organisations. We currently have high demand for Fleet, CPC and Electric Vehicle (EST) training courses throughout the country and are looking to work with experienced, freelance trainers to help deliver JAUPT and FORS accredited schemes based on your availability to work.
Training solutions include traditional 1:1 driver coaching, in-class workshops or a combination of the two at client sites and using their fully insured vehicles where relevant.
We have ambitious plans within the driver risk management and driver training market and as such are always interested in hearing from professional trainers who have the enthusiasm to be part of a forward-thinking and dynamic team making a real difference to road safety.
The ideal candidate:
- Full UK Drivers licence
- DVSA Fleet registered ADI
- Qualification in Teaching/Training such as AET, PTTLS, Cert.Ed etc
- Experience delivering Driver Training in some format
- Experience delivering Driver CPC modules (desirable)
- Energy Saving Trust Electric Vehicle qualification (desirable)
- Hold Professional Indemnity/Public Liability insurance cover (membership of DIA/MSA accepted)
- We also welcome submissions from trainers with experience in alternative forms of driver training such as HGV, Electric Vehicles, Trailer, Off Road and Drink Drive Schemes.
We run a diverse selection of training schemes with competitive rates of pay, expenses and offer a comprehensive induction and training programme which is completed remotely with ongoing CPD opportunities and the ability to work across our businesses and their individual schemes, subject to the necessary training.
We are constantly looking to work with new trainers and welcome applications from all sections of the communities, so if you want to join a progressive company with flexible opportunities, please submit your CV below: