CPC / fleet trainers
Contract for self-employed services
Our Fleet and Driver Risk Management division is a fast-growing business, offering a range of driver training and risk management solutions to organisations. We currently have high demand for CPC and fleet training courses throughout the country and are looking to work with experienced freelance trainers to help deliver JAUPT and FORS accredited schemes.
Training solutions include traditional 1:1 driver coaching to in-class workshops or a combination of the two.
We have ambitious plans within the driver risk management and driver training arena and as such are always interested in hearing from professional trainers who have the drive to be part of a forward-thinking and dynamic team.
Qualifications & skills checklist
Please indicate which apply to you:
- Must have a full driving licence which does not contain any more than 6 penalty points. Certain endorsements may prohibit you from joining the TTC panel
- Must be a DVSA, Fleet registered ADI.
Experience delivering Driver CPC modules (desirable)
- Must have a nationally recognised qualification in delivering training or an accreditation in delivering behaviour change programmes to adults. Examples include City and Guilds awards in training and development or teaching and supporting learners, awards in teaching in the lifelong learning sector, awards in teaching in the FE or HE sector or QCF qualifications
- Prior to being offered any driver trainer work with TTC, trainers must have undergone our induction. This is usually facilitated via phone call or webinar.
- Must have access to Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance cover, £5 million for each (cover provided via the MSA or DIA is accepted)
- At least one year’s experience of delivering learning or training in a one-to-one or one-to-many setting
- Must be enthusiastic, well-organised and possess exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to gain and maintain positive rapport with a wide variety of drivers
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess IT skills sufficient to use Power Point and have access to the internet in order to use the TTC course management system (full training will be provided)
If you would like to be considered for a position on our CPC/fleet trainer panel, when one becomes available, please apply using our online Trainer Expression of Interest form.