We have an exciting new role to help promote our driver training courses and schemes throughout the UK to eligible clients with the aim to re-educate on safer driving practices and imparting real behavioural change to make our roads a safer place, with days and hours available at a time and frequency to suite you.
At TTC Group, our mission is to improve lives and provide safer communities by reducing road safety risk through creative and innovative solutions, delivering driver training schemes to over 500,000 clients a year throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. As the only licenced provider to deliver the Drink Drive Rehabilitation Scheme (DDRS) course to all parts of the UK, we have created a new role to promote our courses and training schemes to eligible clients, selling the positives of participating on our courses and the benefits these can bring not only to the driver but their local communities too.
As the company product / services promoter, you will be responsible meeting and communicating with customers and stakeholders to promote TTC’s products and services to help generate business growth in a under subscribed area of our course provision. To identify and educate prospective clients, whilst supporting existing customers with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
If you want the flexibility to work at a time and frequency that suits you, we have the availability to work with you on a freelance/self-employed basis with hourly rates starting at £16 per hour, no prior experience in a Road Safety/Driver training or sales background is required as a comprehensive induction, training and monitoring programme is in place for our roles.
Key objectives of the role:
- To actively seek out and engage customer prospects
- Present, promote and sell products / services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Distribute product brochures, flyers, etc.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the company’s products or services to advise and make suitable recommendations to customers
- Keep up to date with any changes in any legislation, course / service agreement governance requirements relating to products and services offered
- Liaise regularly with the Regional Coordinator and / or National Manager to ensure effective communication is maintained
The ideal candidate:
- Influence - Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities.
- Continuous Development – implements professional development and training for self, in line with Company values.
- Interpersonal Relations - Exhibits respect and understanding of others and works to resolve differences whilst maintaining professional work relationships.
- Analytical – applies logic to solve problems and get the task completed
- Decision Maker – can make decisions and take responsibility
- Ethics – has personal and professional ethics and encourages a respectful workplace in line with the Company values
- Flexible – Able to adapt to change whilst focusing on goals
- Interpersonal Skills – Has strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills. Able to express oneself in conversation and when addressing a meeting and able to explain concisely
- Personal credibility – Able to take responsibility for own actions and show that reliability and trustworthy, open and honest in line with the Company values
- Risk Management & Assessment - Taking action to evaluate and minimise risks to the company, its employees, and customers / stakeholders.
- Quality - Excellent attention to detail, showing commitment to quality and continuous improvement and actively focusing on self-improvement
- Organisation - Well organised in managing own workload whilst be fully accountable for their own performance and actions
We will be holding virtual interviews throughout January and February, if you are interested in joining us at a exciting time in our growth plans then click 'Apply Now', we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusivity
We recognise the challenges that people with (multiple) protected characteristics may experience on the job market and in their career progression. We are fully committed to being an inclusive employer and ensuring equal opportunities. We are keen to make our workforce as diverse as possible, and we hope to attract applications from underrepresented groups, including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) people, people with a disability, and people with gender diverse identities.