Driver Trainer (ADI) - On Road/Practical
We have recently won some new, exciting customers for our innovative range of driver training and risk management solutions, working with large, well established brands throughout the UK and we are looking to expand our talented panel of driver trainers who hold qualified ADI status to work at our clients sites across the UK on a contract for services/self-employed basis.
As a leading provider of Road Safety Education, delivering driver training to over 600,000 qualified road users every year, we have high demand for our courses and innovative range of driver training and risk management solutions to small, large and blue chip organisations. Our Fleet and Driver Risk Management division is a fast-growing business and we are looking to expand our talented panel of driver trainers who hold qualified ADI status to work with our clients across the UK on a contract for services/self-employed basis.
Training solutions include traditional 1:1 driver coaching, in-class workshops or a combination of the two at client sites, using their fully insured vehicles. We have ambitious plans within the driver risk management and driver training market and as such are always interested in hearing from professional trainers who have the enthusiasm to be part of a forward-thinking and dynamic team making a real difference to road safety, in exchange we offer competitive day rates, regular work available at certain sites, no travel between lessons and locations, the opportunity to work with experienced drivers open up opportunities to work across our Group, giving further variety to your working week, with support and development through our Academy.
The ideal candidate:
- Full UK Drivers licence
- DVSA registered ADI (essential)
- DVSA Fleet registered (desirable)
- Qualification in Teaching/Training such as AET, PTTLS etc (desirable)
- Experience delivering Driver Training in some format (essential)
- Hold Professional Indemnity/Public Liability insurance cover (essential - membership of ADINJC/DIA/MSA accepted)
- IT competencies to use and update our online booking system, knowledge of video conferencing systems is also an advantage but training available.
- An ability to engage and maintain a positive rapport with a wide variety of delegates and driving abilities.
- We also welcome submissions from trainers with experience in alternative forms of driver training such as HGV, Electric Vehicles, Trailer, Off Road and Drink Drive Rehabilitation/Behavioural Change through our dedicated 'CPC Trainer opportunity'
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity we are actively recruiting and would love to hear from you.
Diversity & Inclusivity
We recognise the challenges that people with (multiple) protected characteristics may experience on the job market and in their career progression. We are fully committed to being an inclusive employer and ensuring equal opportunities. We are keen to make our workforce as diverse as possible, and we hope to attract applications from underrepresented groups, including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) people, people with a disability, and people with gender diverse identities.